On Thursday: Travis, Berg, Nathan and I went to a brilliant play at the Boise Contemporary Theater called “There’s Chinese Tunnels Under Boise”.
I can tell you that the play has a musical theme, but isn’t a Musical. I don’t want to tell you too much, I don’t want to spoil it. The play was really good and could speak to just about anyone on multiple levels.
Thursday was a great, it was a good musical day and I suspect today will just get better. I ran into a lot of my favorite photog-friends from Portland which is always a plus!
- There’s Chinese Tunnels Under Boise
- CJ Boyd
- Skinny the Kid
- Cult Bride
- Bryson Cone
- And And And
- Toy Zoo
- Death Valley Girls
- Dressy Bessy
- The Coathangers
- Halloween at Luckey’s Club - 2 November 2017
- …Meanwhile, Black Forest is Forced Out - 30 October 2017
- You Can’t Go Wrong at the Black Forest - 22 September 2017
- It’s Like They Had a House Show at A Bar - 20 September 2017
- A Slow Saturday Night in Shelbyville - 17 September 2017
- The Best One-Day Music Festival I’ve Ever Been To – The Whitaker Block Party - 11 August 2017
- The Triumphant Return of Ant House - 16 June 2017
- Battle of the Bands, Ugh - 9 May 2017
- Everybody Can’t Win - 4 April 2017
- A 5 Day Treefort Adventure - 29 March 2017