There has been a lot of attention on sexual assault lately. Social media has been buzzing with the headlines of victims pleas and perpetrators apologies. A few months back a popular Portland musician had admitted that he had committed an act of sexual assault on a woman. New outlets and blogs from across the country picked up the story and just ran with it. Admission on social media rarely occurs. It seems as if a lot of people in the Portland music community was caught off guard, as if this such a terrible thing could never happen in their circle. Sexual assault happens in all social-circles.
With the help of many dedicated volunteers, there was a Rock N Roll Benefit for S.A.S.S. at Luckey’s Bar in downtown Eugene Oregon. It was a wonderful show. The bands were outstanding.
- Halloween at Luckey’s Club - 2 November 2017
- …Meanwhile, Black Forest is Forced Out - 30 October 2017
- You Can’t Go Wrong at the Black Forest - 22 September 2017
- It’s Like They Had a House Show at A Bar - 20 September 2017
- A Slow Saturday Night in Shelbyville - 17 September 2017
- The Best One-Day Music Festival I’ve Ever Been To – The Whitaker Block Party - 11 August 2017
- The Triumphant Return of Ant House - 16 June 2017
- Battle of the Bands, Ugh - 9 May 2017
- Everybody Can’t Win - 4 April 2017
- A 5 Day Treefort Adventure - 29 March 2017