Let the rain come. The music still won’t stop.
Another day here in the musical wild west. There is so much music, it’s hard to keep track of all the places I needed to go. The Treefort app does make it easier though. Despite the constant rain, there were huge crowds of people running from venue to venue. Everybody wet and grinning from ear to ear.
I have to say though, it was great seeing so many friends at the venues. However, there is one thing I can tell you for sure; as an out-of-town visitor, the only way to experience Treefort, is to be guided by locals. I’m so lucky to know April and Travis. They’ve kept me on a good track. Navigating Treefort to see great local bands isn’t as easy as I would have thought. With their help, I am getting a lot of stuff done.
- Blackwater (Holylight)
- Dressy Bessy
- And And And
- Hollow Wood
- Sunny and the Sunsets
- Southtowne Lanes
- Sun Blood Stories
- The Still Tide
- a.k.a. Belle
- Brent Cowles
- Halloween at Luckey’s Club - 2 November 2017
- …Meanwhile, Black Forest is Forced Out - 30 October 2017
- You Can’t Go Wrong at the Black Forest - 22 September 2017
- It’s Like They Had a House Show at A Bar - 20 September 2017
- A Slow Saturday Night in Shelbyville - 17 September 2017
- The Best One-Day Music Festival I’ve Ever Been To – The Whitaker Block Party - 11 August 2017
- The Triumphant Return of Ant House - 16 June 2017
- Battle of the Bands, Ugh - 9 May 2017
- Everybody Can’t Win - 4 April 2017
- A 5 Day Treefort Adventure - 29 March 2017