Nick Gamer and the lads played a lot of Classic Country Standards and pulled it off well. These guys are real pros, and any one of them could be playing in Nashville. The word on the street is, the guys are looking to play original Country / Honky Tonk songs. The guys were joined by Jen Cheddar and Beth Milton from the band Pancho + the Factory for a few songs. Those two can really sing.
The band played in the lounge at the Hi-Fi Music Hall and in the great metropolis of Eugene. The Hi-Fi, is a great place to see live music in this town. The lights in that lounge to could use some sweet sweet lovin’, but the sound is so stellar that I easily forget about it.
- Halloween at Luckey’s Club - 2 November 2017
- …Meanwhile, Black Forest is Forced Out - 30 October 2017
- You Can’t Go Wrong at the Black Forest - 22 September 2017
- It’s Like They Had a House Show at A Bar - 20 September 2017
- A Slow Saturday Night in Shelbyville - 17 September 2017
- The Best One-Day Music Festival I’ve Ever Been To – The Whitaker Block Party - 11 August 2017
- The Triumphant Return of Ant House - 16 June 2017
- Battle of the Bands, Ugh - 9 May 2017
- Everybody Can’t Win - 4 April 2017
- A 5 Day Treefort Adventure - 29 March 2017