I can tell you that no musicians that I know, like the idea of competing with other bands.
This was Heat #4 at Whirled Pies in downtown Eugene.
The show was put on by Sprout City Studios.
Some how these things keep happening. This one wasn’t so bad. I have friends in the competition. I was compelled to go and cheer on the bands.
I caught three bands; Hostage, The Macks and The Critical Shakes.
- Halloween at Luckey’s Club - 2 November 2017
- …Meanwhile, Black Forest is Forced Out - 30 October 2017
- You Can’t Go Wrong at the Black Forest - 22 September 2017
- It’s Like They Had a House Show at A Bar - 20 September 2017
- A Slow Saturday Night in Shelbyville - 17 September 2017
- The Best One-Day Music Festival I’ve Ever Been To – The Whitaker Block Party - 11 August 2017
- The Triumphant Return of Ant House - 16 June 2017
- Battle of the Bands, Ugh - 9 May 2017
- Everybody Can’t Win - 4 April 2017
- A 5 Day Treefort Adventure - 29 March 2017