On Thursday: Travis, Berg, Nathan and I went to a brilliant play at the Boise Contemporary Theater called “There’s Chinese Tunnels Under Boise”.
I can tell you that the play has a musical theme, but isn’t a Musical. I don’t want to tell you too much, I don’t want to spoil it. The play was really good and could speak to just about anyone on multiple levels.
Thursday was a great, it was a good musical day and I suspect today will just get better. I ran into a lot of my favorite photog-friends from Portland which is always a plus!
- There’s Chinese Tunnels Under Boise
- CJ Boyd
- Skinny the Kid
- Cult Bride
- Bryson Cone
- And And And
- Toy Zoo
- Death Valley Girls
- Dressy Bessy
- The Coathangers
- Everybody Can’t Win - 4 April 2017
- A 5 Day Treefort Adventure - 29 March 2017
- Time to Rally for Day 5 of Treefort - 27 March 2017
- I Slowed Down for Day 4 - 26 March 2017
- Rainy Day at Treefort, Day 3 - 25 March 2017
- I Went to a Play! Day 2 at Treefort - 24 March 2017
- Treefort 2017 Day 1 - 23 March 2017
- The Forest for the Trees - 4 March 2017
- Tuesday Night’s Alright for Fighting - 1 March 2017
- A Grand Music Tour Spanning 3 Nights - 10 February 2017