Tuesday night is also great for live music in Eugene.
A four band line-up with a solid crowd all night. Old Nick’s is really becoming a favorite small venue of mine. This evening at Old Nick’s had two out-of-town bands accompanying the locals. It really was a great night.
This band from Ashland, Oregon is crushing it down there, and I was stoked to see them in Eugene. They played to an appreciative crowd. A classic rock-and-roll sound without being cliché. A solid band.
Local heroes fronted by Berg Radin, are just getting better every time they take the stage. Last night they killed it again. Still one of my favorite bands.
These guys were passing through town and were able to get in on a great bill and show Eugene there is still some great original music coming out Portland. They also brought a baritone sax player. So tight!
The night was closed out by this super-group. I really love this band. Their sound really stands out, not just locally, but anywhere.
You need to check out this band as soon as you can.
- Battle of the Bands, Ugh - 9 May 2017
- Everybody Can’t Win - 4 April 2017
- A 5 Day Treefort Adventure - 29 March 2017
- Time to Rally for Day 5 of Treefort - 27 March 2017
- I Slowed Down for Day 4 - 26 March 2017
- Rainy Day at Treefort, Day 3 - 25 March 2017
- I Went to a Play! Day 2 at Treefort - 24 March 2017
- Treefort 2017 Day 1 - 23 March 2017
- The Forest for the Trees - 4 March 2017
- Tuesday Night’s Alright for Fighting - 1 March 2017