I’m a little tired and may even be a bit burnt out. I managed to still catch some great bands though. Navigating the streets and venues on day 5 of Boise was challenging, but I carried on.
Five days do seem like a long time for a music festival. Although this is not a camping festival, the 5th day is probably optional. I noticed that the crowds were a lot thinner. Most of the out-of-town visitors head home early on Sunday. We still had some video to shoot Sunday afternoon, so we had to stay for the last day. I had noticed that a lot of my media compatriots started to dwindle in numbers. Even the local media people seemed to disappear from the shows. I wonder if five days is just too much for the working class.
I caught some pretty good acts and I’m glad I stuck around. My Treefort night ended at the Neurolux, with a band I wasn’t into, but it could have been worse. Though there was still a huge line for the Neurolux for Chanti Darling’s DJ set, and dedicated the Treeforters stuck it out. I heard the dance party was something special and I shouldn’t have missed it.
I shot thousands of images and it will take a fair amount of time to edit. I actually look forward to it though.
The bands I shot on day 5:
- Marco Benevento
- Brett Netson
- The Raven and the Writing Desk
- Spirit Award
- Ecstatic Vision
- Everybody Can’t Win - 4 April 2017
- A 5 Day Treefort Adventure - 29 March 2017
- Time to Rally for Day 5 of Treefort - 27 March 2017
- I Slowed Down for Day 4 - 26 March 2017
- Rainy Day at Treefort, Day 3 - 25 March 2017
- I Went to a Play! Day 2 at Treefort - 24 March 2017
- Treefort 2017 Day 1 - 23 March 2017
- The Forest for the Trees - 4 March 2017
- Tuesday Night’s Alright for Fighting - 1 March 2017
- A Grand Music Tour Spanning 3 Nights - 10 February 2017