There has been a lot of attention on sexual assault lately. Social media has been buzzing with the headlines of victims pleas and perpetrators apologies. A few months back a popular Portland musician had admitted that he had committed an act of sexual assault on a woman. New outlets and blogs from across the country picked up the story and just ran with it. Admission on social media rarely occurs. It seems as if a lot of people in the Portland music community was caught off guard, as if this such a terrible thing could never happen in their circle. Sexual assault happens in all social-circles.
With the help of many dedicated volunteers, there was a Rock N Roll Benefit for S.A.S.S. at Luckey’s Bar in downtown Eugene Oregon. It was a wonderful show. The bands were outstanding.
- Battle of the Bands, Ugh - 9 May 2017
- Everybody Can’t Win - 4 April 2017
- A 5 Day Treefort Adventure - 29 March 2017
- Time to Rally for Day 5 of Treefort - 27 March 2017
- I Slowed Down for Day 4 - 26 March 2017
- Rainy Day at Treefort, Day 3 - 25 March 2017
- I Went to a Play! Day 2 at Treefort - 24 March 2017
- Treefort 2017 Day 1 - 23 March 2017
- The Forest for the Trees - 4 March 2017
- Tuesday Night’s Alright for Fighting - 1 March 2017