When Nathan picks up a guitar, magic just happens.
It was great to get half of Surfs Drugs for the an acoustic set. Ryan Wiggans is one of the first members of Surfs Drugs when Berg put the project together in Portland.
Berg and I decided to have a little fun during Treefort and make a couple of quick videos. I thought I would have a little fun and shoot on a forty-year old Vivitar 21mm lens. It does give a dreamy look to these performances. The audio was recorded on a cassette tape by their feet. We did that, just for fun.
- Everybody Can’t Win - 4 April 2017
- A 5 Day Treefort Adventure - 29 March 2017
- Time to Rally for Day 5 of Treefort - 27 March 2017
- I Slowed Down for Day 4 - 26 March 2017
- Rainy Day at Treefort, Day 3 - 25 March 2017
- I Went to a Play! Day 2 at Treefort - 24 March 2017
- Treefort 2017 Day 1 - 23 March 2017
- The Forest for the Trees - 4 March 2017
- Tuesday Night’s Alright for Fighting - 1 March 2017
- A Grand Music Tour Spanning 3 Nights - 10 February 2017