When Nathan picks up a guitar, magic just happens.
It was great to get half of Surfs Drugs for the an acoustic set. Ryan Wiggans is one of the first members of Surfs Drugs when Berg put the project together in Portland.
Berg and I decided to have a little fun during Treefort and make a couple of quick videos. I thought I would have a little fun and shoot on a forty-year old Vivitar 21mm lens. It does give a dreamy look to these performances. The audio was recorded on a cassette tape by their feet. We did that, just for fun.
- You Can’t Go Wrong at the Black Forest - 22 September 2017
- It’s Like They Had a House Show at A Bar - 20 September 2017
- A Slow Saturday Night in Shelbyville - 17 September 2017
- The Best One-Day Music Festival I’ve Ever Been To – The Whitaker Block Party - 11 August 2017
- The Triumphant Return of Ant House - 16 June 2017
- Battle of the Bands, Ugh - 9 May 2017
- Everybody Can’t Win - 4 April 2017
- A 5 Day Treefort Adventure - 29 March 2017
- Time to Rally for Day 5 of Treefort - 27 March 2017
- I Slowed Down for Day 4 - 26 March 2017