I can tell you that no musicians that I know, like the idea of competing with other bands.
This was Heat #4 at Whirled Pies in downtown Eugene.
The show was put on by Sprout City Studios.
Some how these things keep happening. This one wasn’t so bad. I have friends in the competition. I was compelled to go and cheer on the bands.
I caught three bands; Hostage, The Macks and The Critical Shakes.
- A Slow Saturday Night in Shelbyville - 17 September 2017
- The Best One-Day Music Festival I’ve Ever Been To – The Whitaker Block Party - 11 August 2017
- The Triumphant Return of Ant House - 16 June 2017
- Battle of the Bands, Ugh - 9 May 2017
- Everybody Can’t Win - 4 April 2017
- A 5 Day Treefort Adventure - 29 March 2017
- Time to Rally for Day 5 of Treefort - 27 March 2017
- I Slowed Down for Day 4 - 26 March 2017
- Rainy Day at Treefort, Day 3 - 25 March 2017
- I Went to a Play! Day 2 at Treefort - 24 March 2017